Re: help me pls

From: Steve Bell <swayne.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:36:24 GMT

Hi,
Are you saying you want to insert the date/time when you insert a new row? If so, you can do
that by creating a column in your table called "DateCreated", "DateInserted", something like that. You can make sysdate the default for that column. When you insert your other values the time will be recorded that way.
I hope this helps,