Re: Uninstall of Oracle

From: Ruslan Ainetdinov <ruslan_a_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:34:37 +0300

Hi!

Yes, you are right, but if I you complete uninstall with Oracle Universal installer all oracle's services
will removed.
You must removed services before you delete oracle dirs, or you can delete services from registry
HKLM/System/curentcontrolset/services

WBR, Ruslan
ruslan_a_at_iname.com

> Nice answer as this still will *NOT* delete the *services*.
> You can delete the services directly in the registry or by using
> oradim -delete -service <servicename>
>
> Hth,
> Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:tad8ap76mpc6e3_at_beta-news.demon.nl...