Forms questions

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:37:46 GMT

Hi,

Is there any known problems with upgrading a form that has been created by form 4 and upgrading that to a form ver5 form ?? I will eventually like to upgrade form ver4 form to form ver6 but I believe I can't go straight from 4 to 6.

Any suggestion would be greatly apprieciated.

-Arthur Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 07:37:46 CST