help me pls

From: C.K. <cklok2000_at_sinaman.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:46:07 -0500

i really need some help on this,

i'm trying to fire a trigger after/before(this doesn't matter) i insert a record into the database.
The problem is that, during the time of running the trigger, i have to add some data to the inserting record; like.. the time of insert, something like that.
 i know that using a temp table, and run the trigger thru the insert of temp table will be easier, however, due to some restriction, i can't do that, can anybody tell me a better way so that i can edit the data while i'm inserting it to the table?
 pls help me out! Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 11:46:07 CST