Domain or Workgroup - OAS Q's part 2

From: World Cup Fishing <webmaster_at_worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:36:24 -0700

Okay, so I figured out that I can't use win2k for Oas. Here's the question which I haven't been able to figure out:

Do I need to be on a domain in order to have OAS working properly?

I want to create a webserver to host a site as a stand alone behind a firewall on a very small lan (4 windows machines comprising a workgroup). Is it necessary to run NT Server and create a domain in order for OAS to run properly? I would prefer to use NT Workstation and just leave things as a workgroup for the time being.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA, Joe Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 00:36:24 CST