OAS system requirements

From: Joseph Ranseth <webmaster_at_NOSPAM.worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:58:27 -0600

Do I need to be running Windows Server (NT or 2000) in order to use OAS?

I want to set up a development machine (as part of a workgroup) with OAS on it - My current config is 8.1.6, Win2k Pro (could use NT 4.0), and OAS 4.0.2

The installation went fine, but I am not able to connect to the admin page(or any other page). I have another development box in the workgroup that uses WebDB as a webserver which runs quite fine.

Do I need to create a domain in order to use OAS? Is there anyway around this? I really would like to avoid rebuilding the network and buying more M$ products if I could.

Thanks in advance

--
Joseph Ranseth - Webmaster
World Cup Fishing