Re: Net Easy Config does not work

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:00:55 +0100

"Nicolas Bronke" <newsgroup_at_trinity.de> wrote in message news:97tcth$b2k$05$1_at_news.t-online.com...
> It is strange. Suddenly NetEasy Config from 0racle 8.05 does not work
> anymore. I get the hourclass but the login screen does not appear.
>
> But it worked and I do not know why now not. Any other tools working fine.
> The OS is Win2000.
>
> Any ideass?
>
> Regards
>
> Nicolas

1 8.0.5 has been desupported
2 8.0.5. has *never* been certified on Win2k. So this basically means you'r on your own now. As Net easy config uses the installer, this could quite possibly be on of those many 'upgrades' you get when you install a higher version of Windows, like OLE dlls, the JVM provided with Win2k, etc,etc, etc.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sun Mar 04 2001 - 07:00:55 CST