Net Easy Config does not work

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:38:48 +0100

It is strange. Suddenly NetEasy Config from 0racle 8.05 does not work anymore. I get the hourclass but the login screen does not appear.

But it worked and I do not know why now not. Any other tools working fine. The OS is Win2000.

Any ideass?

Regards

Nicolas Received on Sun Mar 04 2001 - 06:38:48 CST