Multiple Instances with Netware - How to setup

From: Per Pettersson <NOinfoSPAM_at_ppss.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:24:42 +0100

I have two Databases (8.1) on two different Netware 5.0 servers, now I want to consolidate them on one server.

I seems to be possible to run more instances (/databases) at the same time on a Netware server, but how to configure, setup and open them? I have found noting in the documentation...

Both databases has the same SID (orcl) and DB-Name (oracle), do I have to rename one of them?

How to cofigure the listener (pure TCP/IP)?

Thanks in advance, Received on Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:24:42 CST