Re: Oracle8.0.5, JDBC & iPlanet

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:19:53 +0100

I think the problem could be with the Java VM configuration. I corrected this problem in a client-server application simply reformatting numeric values. For you it is not an ideal solution, you should find the appropriate VM settings for correct number formatting.

"Mr.Hankey" <nospam_at_nospam.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:97lb6d$sg2$1_at_news.IT.net...
> Hi,
> I'm in trouble with the following:
> An Internet application, based on Oracle 8.0.5 running on Solaris, uses
 JSP