Re: How to find Space Used???

From: Doug O'Leary <dkoleary_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:59:03 -0800

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

Hey;

I was going to post the script that's in the Oracle DBA 101 book; however, I like yours better. I usually ask first; however, I put your script (with suitable credit) on my lessons learned site. If that's a problem let me know and I'll remove it.

The site's at http://people.ce.mediaone.net/dkoleary/ll.html

That will redirect you from Mediaone's systems to my Linux box. Your script is listed under the "Useful scripts" link; last link in the second column of the Oracle section.

If you should decide to look through the Oracle section, please realize that I'm a UNIX admin by trade; busy trying to learn Oracle, so some of the information in there might be a bit basic...

Thanks for your posting; let me know if you don't want your script &/| your name on the site.

Doug

--
Douglas K. O'Leary