create a page list that outputs 5 rows per page in PL/SQL

From: Christian Lawrence <christian_at_ddyne.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:21:04 -0600

Hello,
I have a select statement that is grabbing 45 rows from the database and printing the results to a web page.
How do I limit the output from 45 to 5 per page and then add a next button at the bottom to retrieve the next 5 until I am at the last set of 5.
Thanks in advance,
Christian Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 13:21:04 CST