Re: Using Index-Organized Table (IOT)

From: Putrasto <putrasto_at_mmedia-i.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:17:47 +0700

Dear Kenneth,
Could you be more detail/specific about administrative overhead connected to IOT?
if we compared with non IOT table (but already indexed). For your information i found that if i use IOT i don't have extra overhead for sorting because table already been sorted. OK that was another subject. But this feature is realy interesting for me.

Regards,
Putrasto