Master's degree student looking for an internship

From: Denis Overal <doveral_at_ulb.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:16:49 +0100

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress: doveral_at_ulb.ac.be (preferred to an answer to this post) or check this link: www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 09:16:49 CST