Re: Oracle 8i DBA OCP Exam IZO-023

From: Rozi & George Goldberger <ghita_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:34:09 GMT

Hi,

When I took it, I had these questions:

      1 Oracle Architectural Components  4
      2 Getting Started with the Oracle Server 2
      3 Managing an Oracle Instance 5
      4 Creating a Database 2
      5 Creating Data Dictionary Views and Standard packages 4
      6 Maintaining the Control Files 3
      7 Maintaining the Redo Log Files 5
      8 Managing Tablespaces and Data Files 7
      9 Storage Structure and Relationships 3
      10 Managing Rollback Segments 3
      11 Managing Tables 4
      12 Managing Indexes 2
      13 Maintaining Data Integrity 2
      15 Reorganizing Data 2
      16 Managing Password Security and Resources 4
      17 Managing Users 3
      18 Managing Privileges 2
      19 Managing Roles 2
      20 Using National Language Support 3