Who should release to production ?

From: Tab <tkayani_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:08:48 -0000

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this, but can anyone please tell me their opinions on this issue:

Should developers be allowed to make direct releases of their code to a production environment (after testing), or should decisions on such releases be left to the DBA/System Admin(s) ? Received on Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:08:48 CST