SQL PLUS question

From: jAnO! <j.j.groot_at_kpn.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2001 16:28:41 GMT

Hello,

Does anybody know the correct syntax (or wheter it's possible) for what i am trying to do. I want to fill a parameter with the result of a query, and i can't find anything regarding this in my reference guide. Since I'm restrected to usenet only I thought to ask it here.....

I'm using Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.4.4.0 - Production With the distributed and parallel query options PL/SQL Release 2.3.4.4.0 - Production

Thank's in advance

Jan

--
begin   BELGISCH-VIRUS.exe
       Mail me naar al je vrienden en formatteer daarna je harddisk!