Senior Oracle Functional Developer needed

From: <logan5_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:49:20 GMT

Our client is looking for a Senior Oracle Functional Developer. This is a permanent position located in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. The first assignment of this position will be to work on an Oracle Financials implementation in the Middle-East. This project is expected to last 6 - 8 months, but as I stated before, this is a permanent position with our client in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume with salary requirements to mthomas_at_mail.at-tech.com.

Thanks,
Mark Received on Sun Feb 25 2001 - 19:49:20 CST