Installing Designer 6i

From: <dforest_at_eduplus.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:30:02 -0000

I am installing Designer 6i over a LAN. I have installed the repository through a client. The client computer has all the functionality including a Designer 6i section in programs under the start menu.

However, when I followed the instructions that Oracle sent, and installed it onto a second client, I did not get the Designer Tools group under programs under start. I only got the Oracle for WindowsNT and the group with the Repository Admin. Utility.

The installation guide said to do a custom install and select the support files. I am wondering if I have to do a complete install of all the Designer files.

Thanks