How to change the language of Oracle messages?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:59:38 +0800

Dear all,

We are using Oracle 8.0.5 EE, and we choose Taiwan - Traditional Chinese when install the server as well as the client program. Naturally, the messages shown in, say, SQLPLUS are in Chinese, however. If we need to see the original English messages, what is the procedure? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dino Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 03:59:38 CST