Re: Can anybody make sense of oracle's licensing?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:43:58 -0800

You should be confused. Your question makes no sense.

First the version. Any version will run. I would suggest either the Standard or Enterprise Editions. But I have no doubt you could probably do what you want with Oracle Lite or Personal Oracle.

The pricing for a web site is often dependent upon the CPU. For that you will need to contact Oracle. Just phone their 800 number and ask.

Daniel A. Morgan