Re: JSP & Oracle

From: Douglas SIX <dsix_at_faire-savoir.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:22:06 GMT

Hi,

That was the driver!

But, I've installed the Oracle ODBC driver and it didn't work. I couldn't create a system DSN, just a file DSN ! And my JSP Pages wouldn't work with the file DSN (I don't know how it can be used by JSP Pages). So I've downloaded the Microsoft MDMA ODBC Drivers ( I know you told me not to do it, but I had to try) and it works ! With all my recordset backward and foreward!

For the moment this solution is mine (I don't have lot of time to check all problems can append)

Thanks for your help,

Douglas.