owa_content

From: eamner <eamner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:22:39 -0400

Hi.
What happened to the Owa_Content package in OAS 8.1.7 in linux? It seems that it wasn't installed with the plsql toolkit. I found all the packages except this.
Anybody knows how can I access to the set_author and set_description functions for their use in web plsql?

eamner. Received on Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:22:39 CST