Can I write a binary file to filesystem?

From: Jeff Smith <jsmit>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:25:16 -0500

I have a procedure that receives a jpg file contents as a blob and I can insert into a table, yada yada yada. Works great.

But I need to be able to write the contents of this file to a filesystem on the database server. The file does not exist, so I need to create/write. Bfile works great and does everything I need from there, but I have to get the file on the filesystem.

Any way to do it?

Thanks
jsmit234_at_ford.com Received on Mon Feb 19 2001 - 10:25:16 CST