Re: Line numbers in PL/SQL

From: David Fowler <dbf57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:51:41 GMT

Clemens,
  The package body. Try select * from user_source where object_type ='PACKAGE BODY' and object_name = 'YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME' order by line_num. I believe. To get the exact columns just select * from user_source.

I would get a development tool to make your life easier. TOAD for cheap www.quest.com
SQL Navigator if serious development of package etc required. hth
Dave Fowler