Help required on How To Capture IP Address in Oracle Forms 6i

From: Lez Oxley <L.Oxley_at_junkit.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:55:06 -0000

Hi,

In one of the Forms 6i web-enabled applications we are currently developing we would like to capture the IP address of the user running the application such that we can write the address back to the RDBMS.

Is this possible from Forms?

If so (or if there's another nifty way of doing this) can someone point me in the right direction as to the coding required to grab an IP address.

Thanks

Lez Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 03:55:06 CST