Stored procedures with roguewave

From: Christer Boedeker <christer_at_metagrafika.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:36:47 GMT

Hi!

I'd like to use stored procedures in an oracle transaction started with roguewave RWDBConnection, but it seems as though the stored procedure is execute in it's own transaction and thus cannot be rolled back with the other operations done. Has anybody experienced this problem? Found a solution maybe?
I'm running oracle 8.05 on a solaris 2.6 platform. I'm not sure about the version of roguewave used, but I'm compiling in sun CC version 4 compatible mode.

/Christer Boedeker Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 17:36:47 CST