How do I install a Management Server?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:59:06 -0900

OEM 2.0.4, Oracle 8.1.5, Win98. Per the OEM Installation instructions the option to install the Management Server along with the OEM client is for NT only and that appears to be correct-on Win98 that option doesn't

appear. (In fact, the entire screen that contains that option doesn't
appear.) But OEM apparently won't run until I install a Management
Server. Catch 22? NT isn't an option here.