OCI.DLL Initialization Routine Failed

From: M Greener <mmgreener_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:48:28 GMT

I am experiencing a problem with an application that is written in a 16 bit version of Borland C++ for Windows. Unfortunately, I do not have specific version numbers for any of the products referenced. The application produces an OCI.DLL Initialization Routine Failed message on Windows 98 when the application tries to connect to the database through the ODBC driver. The application works fine with Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me some direction on how I may resolve this issue.

Thank you! Received on Thu Feb 15 2001 - 00:48:28 CST