Pb with Apache 1.3.12 + Oracle 817 on AIX : Core Dumped

From: Jean-Philippe BATTU <jean-philippe.battu_at_bull.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:56:53 +0100

Hi All ;

I am new in apache server experience and I tried to use apache server 1.3.12 with oracle engine 817. I started my httpd server as oracle user on port 8090 and until here, all is ok. I didn't make any modification on httpd.conf

When I do a simple request from a browser (IE5 or netscape 47), sometimes a core file is generated with an error message in error log file. The problem is not blocking but the customer application (using simple PL/SQL cartridge) is slowed down

I am working on AIX433 and found no patch for this problem

Any help would be appreciated .

Best regards ...

Jean-Philippe BATTU                Phone   : (33) 04 76 29 73 43
Database Competence Center         Fax     : (33) 04 76 29 75 18
Mail : jean-philippe.battu_at_bull.net

Bull, ISD/ICS/DB Solution Center PC:B1/382 01 Rue de Provence
B.P. 208
38432 Echirolles FRANCE