newbie' question on SQL Loader

From: <_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:12:19 GMT

I created a small table and loaded it with a few rows (via the control file) to practise the SQL Loader utililty. Thus:

C:\sqlload control=data_file.ctl log=data_file.log

When I executed the above command, I got:

Commit point reached - logical record count 6

But at SQL>select * from my_table, I get:

                    no rows selected.

How come I cannot see the rows and columns (results of the loading) in SQL?? Thank you. Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:12:19 CST