What is user 'OUTLN'?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:44:44 -0900

We've had our 1st Oracle DB up on 7.3.2 for a little over a year now & I'm moving it to a new server running 8.1.5. I've set it up, run the catalog scripts, connected, set up a few users, created the tables, etc. No problem, but when I listed all the users I found a user OUTLN that I didn't (consciously) set up. I won't guarantee it wasn't from running a script with a typo in it, but if so I'm not aware of it. I know that several 'users' are set up automatically & they are all there (SYS, SYSTEM, and DBSNMP) but I've never heard of this one before. Anybody have any info on it? Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 12:44:44 CST