Re: how to work with 8ilite on a stand-alone notebook/PC?

From: Jan Burgers <j.burgers_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:52:02 +0100

I'm very anxious about the answer because I have exactly the same problem. My Win 98SE is configured for a LAN (TCP/IP) configuration and a Internet modem connection and I'm also unable to connect to the POLite database. Jan Burgers

Karl-Stephan Werkmeister <kastwerk_at_web.de> schreef in berichtnieuws 3A8ADAF5.FCD44EA2_at_web.de...