Re: Difference error message in difference user?

From: Diviner <diviner_at_hknet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:42:08 +0800

I have already granted execute privilege to that user. If the Data is accepted by database, the user can work on the procedure normally. The problem just raised while the data is not well prepared(like redundancy), the error message alwasy gives "Can't find this object...". Obviously, this is not the really intrinsic error. May be the user still "no privilege to obtains the real error"?