Difference error message in difference user?

From: Diviner <diviner_at_hknet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:43:15 +0800

Why I can't get a suitable error message when I am login as a normal user? It always return: "Can't find this procedure" even the error was raised by a record duplicated violation. But if I do the same things by the object owner, the properly error message can be seen.

Isn't it I forgot to grant some privilege to this user?

--
Best regards,
Diviner.