Please help - dependancies

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:33:24 GMT

Hi,

Sorry for posting this twice, my previous post, I don't think I was obvious that I needed some help from the readers of this newsgroup. *smile*.

I am going to sit for my exam soon and I am hoping someone would be able to help me with some of the questions I have from reading the text book, it's dealing with dependacies, Object.

There's a procedure called Query_emp that dependant on a public synonym called EMP. Suppose later on, a table is created called EMP.

  1. Will this change invalid the procedure Query_emp ?
  2. Which of the two EMP object will the procedure refernce ?

All help will be greatly appriciated.

Arthur Received on Tue Feb 13 2001 - 09:33:24 CST