how to pass a resultset out of a store procedure

From: Surti <surti_us_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:13:27 GMT

If i want to write a statement "select * from abc" (which returns multiple records with multiple fields) then how can i pass this resultset to me front end. the output parameters won't work here as I need to pass out multiple records

Any help will be appreciated Received on Tue Feb 13 2001 - 05:13:27 CST