Re: SQL selecting records

From: Joseph Ranseth <webmaster_at_NOSPAM.worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:45:51 -0600

He's right, if you want the first 5 according to any sort of ranking system, then you'll have to enclose the primary query inside of a SELECT * FROM( query with conditions) WHERE rownum < 6. If you don't have any sorting applied to the select statement, then you're doing fine as is.
hth,
Joe

--
Joseph Ranseth - Webmaster