Where is get a good start with Oracle

From: Tim S <irn01058_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:50:39 -0000

Hi am currently working on a site for the facilities devision of a company. I am using access and found that Oracle has much more to offer. However I have been in a bind on where to get started. Is there a place that anyone would suggest to go to get some good information on learning the admin and PL/SQL side of Oracle.

Also I have looked at the Oracle web site and found that I could pay a lot for the classes through Oracle but are they worth it?

Thank you
Tim Savage Received on Mon Feb 12 2001 - 00:50:39 CST