Anyone had success inst. 8.1.7 on SuSE ?

From: vrw <linux4me2000_at_netscape.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:17:55 +0000

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering whether anyone had any success in installing 8.1.7 on SuSE Linux 7 Pro. I have tried it several times, but on database creation it just hangs. It actually hangs so bad that I cannot read the directory structure on the drive Oracle creates the db on... I would be interested if anyone had the same problems/or success ! Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Volkmar Received on Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:17:55 CST