Oracle Reports in Character Mode

From: Asif Abbas Vazir <asifabbas_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:45:43 GMT

Is there any way to use character mode report without calling parameter form? I 've created parameter form in Oracle Forms and call report from that form. I've already set mode parameter in Report to "Character" but when I calling a report, Bitmap reprot is coming instead of character report. But when I created parameter form in report and start buy using reports parameter form, it show the character mode report.

Also, printer code is printed instead of bold or italics. I've used .prt file come with Oracle Developer (bold.prt).

Thanks,
Asif Abbas.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Feb 11 2001 - 05:45:43 CST