deleating a database

From: albrrat <albrrat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:32:30 -0500

I created a small database with very little to nothing in it. How can I deleate or clear the entire database in one shot without constraint errors. I would like to spoool the DDL and DML to a new file to show the professor the steps taken but cannot do it, if some data is already there. I have all the data on file and would be realy easy to run if nothing existed. Is there a way to do this? Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 06:32:30 CST