Re: Connect string for local database

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2001 12:12:24 -0800

Try setting the environment variable ORACLE_HOME to the directory in which your database resides and the variable ORACLE_SID to be the name of your database, in this case PLSExtProc. Once that is done, you should be able to connect without specifying a connect string.

                                     Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Server Security Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.