Accessing Oracle 8i from an asp Page

From: Tim S <irn01058_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:35:53 -0000

Does anyone have a site or suggestions on how to contact an oracle database from an ASP. I am using IIS 5.0 Oracle EE 8i. I am new at this Oracle stuff but not to new to ASP. I just need a good example of how to setup DSN to connect to the database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Tim Savage Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 03:35:53 CST