Re: Too many processes

From: <jdorlon_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:39:42 GMT

Hi Mark,

  Thanks for the reply. We are using dedicated server. How can I check to see if we have pre-allocated server connections? I don't think we do. We have sessions logging on and off all the time.

> this would appear, to me, to be a definite problem that I would refer
> to support after checking the listerner log and looking for sqlnet.log
> files related to these processes.

Yes I tried to go through Metalink but it was not working at the time. (surprise!)

-John

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 12:39:42 CST