Microsoft or Oracle

From: Dee <dee71_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:44:11 GMT

Hello!

I have to start a training.

I can choose between Microsoft and Oracle.

I have no Oracle experience so if I choose that one it will be from a scratch.

According to Microsoft platform I have 4 years with MS Access and VBA. I have no certification but wondering for MCSD or MSDBA.

I am most interested in database web development and I would like to stay in
that area.

Any advises?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 15:44:11 CST