Re: How to convert a year+week to a date ?

From: Deepest Blue <no_at_where.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:28:03 +0100

>Don't know what you are trying to achieve, but ref. ISO standards week
>1 of a given year, is the week where the first thursday is placed.
>Means that if 1. jan is a friday, week 1 starts on monday 4. jan aso.
>
>Regards, Michael Ringbo

I import a whole database in Oracle and in its records, the weeks were computed like this in the old application... That's the reason...
After looking at all the french calendars I've found in my office, I found that week 1 is the first which contains at least a work day (monday..friday included), 1st january excluded. Marc. Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:28:03 CST