Re: Looking for a job

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:02:03 -0800

> Where could I find an offer of a Senior Software Developer with Java, C ,
> Oracle, Web design, EJB, XML, etc, etc, etc skills. I have no H1B visa to
> work in the USA, but I want to work in the States anyway. I would very much
> appreciate your suggestions on how I could find such a job.

Without the visa I can not imagine any reputable company wanting anything to do with you.

But with a laundry list of programs such as the one above I wouldn't hire you if you were a US Citizen by birth. No one is a Senior developer with all of the above. In my experience, no one can possibly be an expert at all of the above. I see resumes like this all the time. And I don't call them for an interview.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 00:02:03 CST