Pb with SQLPLUS

From: Frédéric MOLINIERES <fmolinieres_at_intelligence-process.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:13:49 +0100

Hi all,

I try to execute a batch job wich insert in a bdd lots of enregs (about 160000). There are in a flat text file readen by pl/sql with utl_file package.
But my pl/sql stop after inserting 3000 enregs (3000 lines of my flat file).
- I proceed a commit on each enregs step by step

Someone have an Idea ?

Thanks a lot

Fabrice Brignano
Frédéric Molinieres Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 09:13:49 CST