to incorporate or not to incorporate.

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:24:15 -0800

OK, I'm an Oracle contractor who has, up to now, always had an agency. I've been offered a new contract by a company that only wants to pay Corp-To-Corp with no middle man. This would require me to incorporate myself. I'm just looking for information from any of you that may have done this. What type of corp is best? What pitfalls should I be aware of? What advantages/dis-advantages are there??

Any information would be appreciated. I looked for another newsgroup that might cover this type of question, but couldn't find anything on my server.

Michael Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 16:24:15 CST